Friday, March 14, 2014

SHAMROCK DAY!


Top 'O the Mornin' To 'Ye!



I have an fondness for "small bites!"   These Pesto Potato "pies" are from the blog: Home Is Where The Boat Is.  I love that blog name!  I am making these for a large dinner party, that we are invited to, this weekend.  I have my shells and I bought the punch to make the spinach "shamrocks!"


 I am making these brownies for a party on St. Patrick's Day.  The hosts are from Ireland!


And I am making these brownie bites for a smaller party, that we are invited to, on St. Patrick's Day.  (Also from Home Is Where The Boat Is)
 

I would like to make these: 

 
Or these.


 And these just intrigue me....I would use refrigerated cookie dough, cut in circles, with the edges dipped in colored sugar!


Happy St. Paddy's Day!

A special thanks to Pinterest for the photos and the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment